KINDLY READ THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS EXTENSIVELY, AND THEREBY AGREE TO VENTURE INTO THE SAID WEBSITE, ONLY AFTER AGREEING TO ALL THE CLAUSES MENTIONED HEREIN
WE, AT DOXY ARE NOT SELLING OR RECEIVING ANY FINANCIAL CONSIDERATION OR SOLICITING ANYONE TO USE THE SERVICE OF DOXY. YOU ARE USING IT VOLUNTARILY WITHOUT ANY COERCION OR UNDUE INFLUENCE. THEREFORE DOXY IS COMPLETELY IMMUNE FROM ANY CRIMINAL OR CIVIL LIABILITY WHATSOEVER.
1. YOU ARE AWARE OF THE RISKS ASSOCIATED WITH TRANSACTIONS OF DIGITAL CURRENCIES AND THEIR DERIVATIVES;
2. YOU SHALL ASSUME ALL RISKS RELATED TO THE USE OF DOXY AND TRANSACTIONS OF DIGITAL CURRENCIES AND THEIR DERIVATIVES; AND
3. DOXY SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY SUCH RISKS OR ADVERSE OUTCOMES.
• By accessing, using or attempting to use Doxy in any capacity, you acknowledge that you accept and agree to be bound by these Terms. If you do not agree, do not access Doxy or utilize its services.
1. Blockchain is a Decentralized ledger that records all peer-to-peer transactions. Members can make transactions without the requirement for a central clearing authority using this technology. Fund transfers, trade settlement, voting and a variety of other difficulties are all possible uses.
2. Collateral Accounts refer to special accounts opened by Users on Doxy to deposit and withdraw collateral (such as margins) in accordance with these Terms (including the Doxy Contract Services Agreement and Doxy Platform Rules), as required for contract transactions, leveraged trading and/or currency borrowing services.
3. Cryptocurrency is a Decentralized Digital Asset which works on Blockchain Technology.
4. Digital Currencies refer to encrypted or digital tokens or cryptocurrencies with a certain value that are based on blockchain and cryptography technologies and are issued and managed in a decentralized form.
5. Doxy is a Live & Fantasy Sports platform powered by the Blockchain Technology. It’s a Decentralized social gaming experience in which people can express their passion for sports, compete against each other, and show “How much their sports knowledge is worth”. Doxy provide users a new way to use their sports knowledge for their own joy and benefit.
6. Doxy Operators refer to all parties that run Doxy, including but not limited to legal persons, unincorporated organizations and teams that provide Doxy Services and are responsible for such services.
• UNDER THESE TERMS, DOXY OPERATORS MAY CHANGE AS DOXY’S BUSINESS ADJUSTS, IN WHICH CASE, THE CHANGED OPERATORS SHALL PERFORM THEIR OBLIGATIONS UNDER THESE TERMS WITH YOU AND PROVIDE SERVICES TO YOU, AND SUCH CHANGE DOES NOT AFFECT YOUR RIGHTS AND INTERESTS UNDER THESE TERMS.
• ADDITIONALLY, THE SCOPE OF DOXY OPERATORS MAY BE EXPANDED DUE TO THE PROVISION OF NEW DOXY SERVICES, IN WHICH CASE, IF YOU CONTINUE TO USE DOXY SERVICES, IT IS DEEMED THAT YOU HAVE AGREED TO JOINTLY EXECUTE THESE TERMS WITH THE NEWLY ADDED DOXY OPERATORS.
• IN CASE OF A DISPUTE, YOU SHALL DETERMINE THE ENTITIES BY WHICH THESE TERMS ARE PERFORMED WITH YOU AND THE COUNTERPARTIES OF THE DISPUTE, DEPENDING ON THE SPECIFIC SERVICES YOU USE AND THE PARTICULAR ACTIONS THAT AFFECT YOUR RIGHTS OR INTERESTS.
7. Doxy Services refer to various services provided to you by Doxy that are based on Internet and/or blockchain technologies and offered via Doxy websites, mobile applications, clients and other forms (including new ones enabled by future technological development).
8. Doxy Token is the most important part of Doxy’s whole campaign. All the campaigns on the Doxy platform are listed in Doxy Tokens. Doxy tokens can also be used to buy additional services provided to athletes, sports organisations, clubs, etc.
9. Doxy Accounts refer to the foundational virtual accounts, including main accounts and subaccounts, which are opened by Doxy for Users to record on Doxy their usage of Doxy Services, transactions, asset changes and basic information.
10. Fantasy Sports is a game which is majorly played over internet by people across the globe in which players participate and create their virtual teams that feature the replicas of real players of the respective live game being played. The teams of all players further compete against each other and the performance and result form the real live game affects and decides the shape of the Fantasy Sport. The performance is used to allot points to the players according to the virtual teams they made.
11. Metaverse is a virtual world where you can connect with people through your digital avtar. The technology creates a virtual world similar to the real world.
12. NFT (“Non Fungible Token”) simply means that it's unique and can't be supplanted with something different. NFTs can really be anything like paintings, songs or music pieces or even your psyche downloaded and altered into an AI, but lots of the present energy is around using the tech to sell digital art.
13. Users refer to all individuals, institutions or organizations that access, download or use Doxy or Doxy Services and who meet the criteria and conditions stipulated by Doxy.
A. About These Terms
a) Contractual Relationship
a. These Terms do not constitute a legal agreement nor do they create a binding contract between you and Doxy Operators. Doxy is just a platform that enables its users to express their passion for sports. This platform is not controlled by an individual organization. There is no single agent with the power to modify the rules of the software, the economics of the assets, or prevent others from accessing the platform. Each digital asset is permanently owned by the community and lies in a blockchain-based digital registry, giving the owner full control over it. Therefore in any event Doxy has no liability towards its users.
b) Supplementary Terms
• Due to the rapid development of Digital Currencies and Doxy, these Terms between you and Doxy does not enumerate or cover all rights and obligations of each party, and do not guarantee full alignment with needs arising from future development.
c) Changes to These Terms
• Doxy reserves the right to change or modify these Terms in its discretion at any time. Doxy will notify such changes by updating the terms on its website and modifying the [Last revised] date displayed on this page.
• ANY AND ALL MODIFICATIONS OR CHANGES TO THESE TERMS WILL BECOME EFFECTIVE UPON PUBLICATION ON THE WEBSITE OR RELEASE TO USERS.
• THEREFORE, YOUR CONTINUED USE OF DOXY SERVICES IS DEEMED YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF THE MODIFIED AGREEMENT AND RULES.
• IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO ANY CHANGES TO THESE TERMS, YOU MUST STOP USING THE DOXY SERVICES IMMEDIATELY.
• YOU ARE RECOMMENDED TO FREQUENTLY REVIEW THESE TERMS TO ENSURE YOUR UNDERSTANDING OF THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS THAT APPLY TO YOUR ACCESS TO AND USE OF THE DOXY SERVICES.
d) Prohibition of Use
• BY ACCESSING AND USING DOXY SERVICES, YOU REPRESENT AND WARRANT THAT YOU HAVE NOT BEEN INCLUDED IN ANY TRADE EMBARGOES OR ECONOMIC SANCTIONS LIST (SUCH AS THE UNITED NATIONS SECURITY COUNCIL SANCTIONS LIST), THE LIST OF SPECIALLY DESIGNATED NATIONALS MAINTAINED BY OFAC (THE OFFICE OF FOREIGN ASSETS CONTROL OF THE U.S. DEPARTMENT OF THE TREASURY), OR THE DENIED PERSONS OR ENTITY LIST OF THE U.S. DEPARTMENT OF COMMERCE.
• DOXY RESERVES THE RIGHT TO CHOOSE MARKETS AND JURISDICTIONS TO CONDUCT BUSINESS, AND MAY RESTRICT OR REFUSE, IN ITS DISCRETION, THE PROVISION OF DOXY SERVICES IN CERTAIN COUNTRIES OR REGIONS.
• Doxy Provides a unique opportunity to athletes and sports organizations to make full use of the decentralized blockchain technology and take giant leaps in the sports industry. Doxy prides itself on providing the most secure, reliable, and transparent platform for Doxy Tokens.
• As further enumerated, the Users must register and open an account with Doxy, and deposit Digital Assets into their account prior to trading. Users may, subject to the restrictions set forth in these Terms, apply for the withdrawal of Digital Assets.
• Although Doxy has been committed to maintaining the accuracy of the information provided through its website, Doxy cannot and does not guarantee its accuracy, applicability, reliability, integrity, performance or appropriateness, nor shall Doxy be liable for any loss or damage that may be caused directly or indirectly by your use of these contents.
• The information about Doxy may change without notice, and the main purpose of providing such information is to help Users make independent decisions.
• Doxy does not provide investment or consulting advice of any kind, and is not responsible for the use or interpretation of information on Doxy or any other communication medium.
• All Users of Doxy must understand the risks involved in Doxy Token trading, and are recommended to exercise prudence and trade responsibly within their own capabilities.
• All users of Doxy must understand that Doxy does not induces or solicits anyone to use its services. In case any third person refers one to join the platform, Doxy cannot be made liable for any of the losses incurred to the person referred nor can the person referring be made liable. The sole responsibility and liability would be that of the user itself.
• Doxy is a venture of “Dezilink International Limited”, which is a Private Limited Company incorporated in three countries :
i. UK (Europe) - incorporated under the Companies Act, 2006 of England and Wales on 13th December, 2021.
ii. NIGERIA (AFRICA) – incorporated under the Companies and Allied Matters Act 2020 of Federal Republic of Nigeria on 16th December, 2021. iii. Delaware (USA)
D. Doxy Account Registration and Requirementsa) Registration
• ALL USERS MUST UNDERSTAND AND ACCEPT TERMS AND CONDITIONS COMPLETELY BEFORE REGISTERING FOR A DOXY ACCOUNT.
• You agree to provide complete and accurate information when opening a Doxy Account, and agree to timely update any information you provide to Doxy to maintain the integrity and accuracy of the information. Each User (including natural person, business or legal entity) may maintain only one main account at any given time.
• By registering to use a Doxy Account, you represent and warrant that
i. as an individual, you are at least 18 or are of legal age to form a binding contract under applicable laws;
ii. as an individual, legal person, or other organization, you have full legal capacity and sufficient authorizations to enter into these Terms;
iii. you have not been previously suspended or removed from using Doxy Services;
iv. you do not currently have a Doxy Account;
v. your use of Doxy Services will not violate any and all laws and regulations applicable to you, including but not limited to regulations on anti-money laundering, anti-corruption, and counter-terrorist financing.
• Please note that some services may not be available in certain jurisdictions or regions or to certain users. Doxy reserves the right to change, modify or impose additional restrictions at its discretion at any time.
• In addition to providing such information, you agree to allow us to keep a record of that information during the period for which your account is active
• You also authorize us to conduct necessary investigations directly or through a third party to verify your identity or protect you and/or us from financial crimes, such as fraud.
• The information we require to verify your identity may include, but is not limited to, your name, email address, contact information, phone number, username, government-issued ID, date of birth, and other information collected during account registration. When providing the required information, you confirm it is true and accurate.
• AFTER REGISTRATION, YOU MUST ENSURE THAT THE INFORMATION IS TRUE, COMPLETE, AND TIMELY UPDATED WHEN CHANGED.
• IF THERE ARE ANY GROUNDS FOR BELIEVING THAT ANY OF THE INFORMATION YOU PROVIDED IS INCORRECT, FALSE, OUTDATED OR INCOMPLETE, DOXY RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEND YOU A NOTICE TO DEMAND CORRECTION, DIRECTLY DELETE THE RELEVANT INFORMATION, AND, AS THE CASE MAY BE, TERMINATE ALL OR PART OF DOXY SERVICES WE PROVIDE FOR YOU.
• IF WE ARE UNABLE TO REACH YOU WITH THE CONTACT INFORMATION YOU PROVIDED, YOU SHALL BE FULLY LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OR EXPENSE CAUSED TO DOXY DURING YOUR USE OF DOXY SERVICES.
• YOU HEREBY ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT YOU HAVE THE OBLIGATION TO UPDATE ALL THE INFORMATION IF THERE IS ANY CHANGE.
• BY REGISTERING AN ACCOUNT, YOU HEREBY AUTHORIZE DOXY TO CONDUCT INVESTIGATIONS THAT DOXY CONSIDERS NECESSARY, EITHER DIRECTLY OR THROUGH A THIRD PARTY, TO VERIFY YOUR IDENTITY OR PROTECT YOU, OTHER USERS AND/OR DOXY FROM FRAUD OR OTHER FINANCIAL CRIMES, AND TO TAKE NECESSARY ACTIONS BASED ON THE RESULTS OF SUCH INVESTIGATIONS.
• YOU ALSO ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION MAY BE DISCLOSED TO CREDIT BUREAUS AND AGENCIES FOR FRAUD PREVENTION OR FINANCIAL CRIME PREVENTION, WHICH MAY RESPOND TO OUR INVESTIGATIONS IN FULL.
d) Account Usage Requirements
• The Doxy Account can only be used by the account registrant. Doxy reserves the right to suspend, freeze or cancel the use of Doxy Accounts by persons other than account registrant.
• If you suspect or become aware of any unauthorized use of your username and password, you should notify Doxy immediately. Doxy assumes no liability for any loss or damage arising from the use of Doxy Account by you or any third party with or without your authorization.
e) Account Security
• Doxy has been committed to maintaining the security of User entrusted funds, and has implemented industry standard protection for Doxy Services. However, the actions of individual Users may pose risks.
• You shall agree to treat your access credentials (such as username and password) as confidential information, and not to disclose such information to any third party.
• You also agree to be solely responsible for taking the necessary security measures to protect your Doxy Account and personal information.
• You should be solely responsible for keeping safe of your Doxy Account and password, and be responsible for all the transactions under your Doxy Account.
• Doxy assumes no liability for any loss or consequences caused by authorized or unauthorized use of your account credentials, including but not limited to information disclosure, information release, consent or submission of various rules and agreements by clicking on the website, online agreement renewal, etc.
• By creating a Doxy Account, you hereby agree that:
i. you will notify Doxy immediately if you are aware of any unauthorized use of your Doxy and password or any other violation of security rules;
ii. you will strictly abide by all mechanisms or procedures of Doxy regarding security, authentication, trading, charging, and withdrawal; and
iii. you will take appropriate steps to logout from Doxy at the end of each visit.
III. Doxy Services
• Upon completion of the registration and identity verification for your Doxy Account, you may use various Doxy Services in accordance with the provisions of these Terms (including Doxy Platform Rules and other individual agreements). Doxy has the right to:
i. Provide, modify or terminate, in its discretion, any Doxy Services based on its development plan; and
ii. Allow or prohibit some Users’ use of any Doxy Services in accordance with relevant Doxy Platform Rules.
1. Service Usage Guidelines
• Provided that you constantly comply with the express terms and conditions stated in these Terms, Doxy grants you a revocable, limited, royalty-free, non-exclusive, non-transferable, and non-sublicensable license to access and use Doxy Services through your computer or Internet compatible devices for your personal/internal purposes.
• You are prohibited to use Doxy Services for resale or commercial purposes, including transactions on behalf of other persons or entities. All the above actions are expressly prohibited and constitute a material violation of these Terms.
• The content layout, format, function and access rights regarding Doxy Services should be stipulated in the discretion of Doxy. Doxy reserves all rights not expressly granted in these Terms.
• Therefore, you are hereby prohibited from using Doxy Services in any way not expressly authorized by these Terms. These Terms only grant a limited license to access and use Doxy Services. Therefore, you hereby agree that when you use Doxy Services, Doxy does not transfer Doxy Services or the ownership or intellectual property rights of any Doxy intellectual property to you or anyone else.
• All the text, graphics, user interfaces, visual interface, photos, sounds, process flow diagrams, computer code (including html code), programs, software, products, information and documents, as well as the design, structure, selection, coordination, expression, look and feel, and layout of any content included in the services or provided through Doxy Services, are exclusively owned, controlled and/or licensed by Doxy Operators or its members, parent companies, licensors or affiliates.
• Doxy owns any feedback, suggestions, ideas, or other information or materials about Doxy or Doxy Services that you provide through email, Doxy Services, or other ways. You hereby transfer all rights, ownership and interests of the Feedback and all related intellectual property rights to Doxy. You have no right and hereby waive any request for acknowledgment or compensation based on any Feedback, or any modifications based on any Feedback.
• When you use Doxy Services, you agree and undertake to comply with the following provisions:
i. During the use of Doxy Services, all activities you carry out should comply with the requirements of applicable laws and regulations, these Terms, and various guidelines of Doxy; ii. Your use of Doxy Services should not violate public interests, public morals, or the legitimate interests of others, including any actions that would interfere with, disrupt, negatively affect, or prohibit other Users from using Doxy Services;
• Without prior written consent from Doxy, you may not modify, replicate, duplicate, copy, download, store, further transmit, disseminate, transfer, disassemble, broadcast, publish, remove or alter any copyright statement or label, or license, sub-license, sell, mirror, design, rent, lease, private label, grant security interests in the properties or any part of the properties, or create their derivative works or otherwise take advantage of any part of the properties.
• You may not :
i. use any deep linking, web crawlers, bots, spiders or other automatic devices, programs, scripts, algorithms or methods, or any similar or equivalent manual processes to access, obtain, copy or monitor any part of the properties, or replicate or bypass the navigational structure or presentation of Doxy Services in any way, in order to obtain or attempt to obtain any materials, documents or information in any manner not purposely provided through Doxy Services;
ii. attempt to access any part or function of the properties without authorization, or connect to Doxy Services or any Doxy servers or any other systems or networks of any Doxy Services provided through the services by hacking, password mining or any other unlawful or prohibited means;
iii. probe, scan or test the vulnerabilities of Doxy Services or any network connected to the properties, or violate any security or authentication measures on Doxy Services or any network connected to Doxy Services;
iv. forge headers, impersonate, or otherwise manipulate identification, to disguise your identity or the origin of any messages or transmissions you send to Doxy, or
v. use Doxy Services in an illegal way.
• By accessing Doxy Services, you agree that Doxy has the right to investigate any violation of these Terms, unilaterally determine whether you have violated these Terms, and take actions under relevant regulations without your consent or prior notice. Examples of such actions include, but are not limited to:
i. Blocking and closing order requests;
ii. Freezing your account;
iii. Reporting the incident to the authorities;
iv. Publishing the alleged violations and actions that have been taken;
v. Deleting any information you published that are found to be violations.
We, at DOXY endeavour to provide following opportunities
1. Daily Staking Reward
• Total Token: 11,000,000
• Staking: 2,000,9000
• Minimum Staking: 10$
• Minimum Withdrawal: 10$
|Sr. No.||STAKING||DAILY STAKING REWARD||MONTHY||STAKING POOL LIMIT||DAYS|
|i||$10 to $100||0.40%||12%||10%||750|
|ii||$110 to $500||0.60%||18%||20%||500|
|iii||$510 to $1000||0.80%||24%||25%||375|
|iv||$1010 to $5000||1.00%||30%||35%||300|
|v||$5010 to $7500||1.25%||37.50%||10%||240|
Recommend your friends and earn 5% of Staking package
• Directly referred active associate on your both legs.
• First matching ratio will be 2:1 or 1:2 after that 1:1 till unlimited depth.
• Daily closing time 12:00 am GMT.
• Daily capping will be twice of your staking package.
• You can upgrade your staking package to increase your capping.
• You will receive daily 1% of your matching bonus till 100 days.
• 1 point = 100$
• The concept of Performance Bonus can be elucidated with the help of the following example: to achieve the rank of bronze, the user needs to match 100 points on left & right then he will get 10$ per week for 52 weeks.
|RANK||POINTS (LEFT & RIGHT MATCH)||PERFORMANCE BONUS||WEEKS|
|BRONZE||$10 to $100||0.40%||12%|
10% amount of your total income will be automatically sent to your Gaming Wallet. When an amount gets deposited in your gaming wallet, you will receive 5% of it as Sports Bonus.
Deduction of 10% from withdrawal will be equally distributed among all the available balance holders.
• ALL THE ABOVE MENTIONED OFFERS ARE SOLELY BASED ON STANDARD BUSINESS PRACTICE AND PROJECTED BUSINESS PROGRESS CALCULATION. THESE ARE SUBJECT TO THE NATURE OF THE BUSINESS AND FLUCTUATION OF THE MARKET. WE DO NOT ASSURE THESE OPPORTUNITIES AND THERE IS NO CONTRACT AS TO THAT EFFECT. DOXY HAS NO LIABILITY TO FULFIL ANY OF THE PROJECTED BENEFITS OR OPPORTUNITIES. IT IS SPECIFICALLY CLARIFIED THAT THE USERS USING THE PLATFORM OF DOXY HAVE NO RIGHT TO INITIATE ANY LEGAL PROCEEDINGS AGAINST ANY CHANGE OR FLUCTUATION OF THE SIZE OF THE BENEFITS SECURED BY THE USERS. USERS ARE AVAILING THE SERVICES OF DOXY COMPLETELY VOLUNTARILY. DOXY DOES NOT SOLICIT OR INDUCE ANYONE TO USE ITS SERVICES AND HENCE IS NOT LIABLE TO PAY OR RENUMERATE ANY OF ITS USERS IN FAILURE TO AVAIL THESE BENEFITS/OPPORTUNITIES.
A. Disclaimer of Warranties
• TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW, DOXY SERVICES, DOXY MATERIALS AND ANY PRODUCT, SERVICE OR OTHER ITEM PROVIDED BY OR ON BEHALF OF DOXY ARE OFFERED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS, AND DOXY EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS, AND YOU WAIVE, ANY AND ALL OTHER WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT OR WARRANTIES ARISING FROM COURSE OF PERFORMANCE, COURSE OF DEALING OR USAGE IN TRADE.
• WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, DOXY DOES NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT THAT THE SITE, DOXY SERVICES OR DOXY MATERIALS ARE ACCURATE, COMPLETE, RELIABLE, CURRENT, ERROR-FREE, OR FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS.
• DOXY DOES NOT GUARANTEE THAT ANY ORDER WILL BE EXECUTED, ACCEPTED, RECORDED OR REMAIN OPEN.
• EXCEPT FOR THE EXPRESS STATEMENTS, AGREEMENTS AND RULES SET FORTH IN THESE TERMS, YOU HEREBY ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT YOU HAVE NOT RELIED UPON ANY OTHER STATEMENT OR AGREEMENT, WHETHER WRITTEN OR ORAL, WITH RESPECT TO YOUR USE AND ACCESS OF DOXY SERVICES.
• WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, YOU HEREBY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT DOXY WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSSES OR DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO: a
i. ANY INACCURACY, DEFECT OR OMISSION OF DIGITAL ASSETS PRICE DATA,
ii. ANY ERROR OR DELAY IN THE TRANSMISSION OF SUCH DATA,
iii. INTERRUPTION IN ANY SUCH DATA,
iv. REGULAR OR UNSCHEDULED MAINTENANCE CARRIED OUT BY DOXY AND SERVICE INTERRUPTION AND CHANGE RESULTING FROM SUCH MAINTENANCE,
v. ANY DAMAGES INCURRED BY OTHER USERS’ ACTIONS, OMISSIONS OR VIOLATION OF THESE TERMS,
vi. ANY DAMAGE CAUSED BY ILLEGAL ACTIONS OF OTHER THIRD PARTIES OR ACTIONS WITHOUT AUTHORIZED BY DOXY; AND
vii. OTHER EXEMPTIONS MENTIONED IN DISCLAIMERS AND PLATFORM RULES ISSUED BY DOXY.
• THE DISCLAIMER OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES CONTAINED HEREIN MAY NOT APPLY IF AND TO THE EXTENT IT IS PROHIBITED BY APPLICABLE LAW OF THE JURISDICTION IN WHICH YOU RESIDE.
• TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, IN NO EVENT WILL DOXY, ITS AFFILIATES AND THEIR RESPECTIVE SHAREHOLDERS, MEMBERS, DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, ATTORNEYS, AGENTS, REPRESENTATIVES, SUPPLIERS OR CONTRACTORS BE LIABLE FOR ANY INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, CONSEQUENTIAL OR SIMILAR DAMAGES OR LIABILITIES WHATSOEVER (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF DATA, INFORMATION, REVENUE, PROFITS OR OTHER BUSINESSES OR FINANCIAL BENEFITS) ARISING OUT OF DOXY SERVICES, ANY PERFORMANCE OR NON-PERFORMANCE OF DOXY SERVICES, OR ANY OTHER PRODUCT, SERVICE OR OTHER ITEM PROVIDED BY OR ON BEHALF OF DOXY AND ITS AFFILIATES, WHETHER UNDER CONTRACT, STATUTE, STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHER THEORY EVEN IF DOXY HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES EXCEPT TO THE EXTENT OF A FINAL JUDICIAL DETERMINATION THAT SUCH DAMAGES WERE A RESULT OF DOXY ’S GROSS NEGLIGENCE, FRAUD, WILLFUL MISCONDUCT OR INTENTIONAL VIOLATION OF LAW. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
• NOTWITHSTANDING THE FOREGOING, IN NO EVENT WILL THE LIABILITY OF DOXY, ITS AFFILIATES AND THEIR RESPECTIVE SHAREHOLDERS, MEMBERS, DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, ATTORNEYS, AGENTS, REPRESENTATIVES, SUPPLIERS OR CONTRACTORS ARISING OUT OF SERVICES OFFERED BY OR ON BEHALF OF DOXY AND ITS AFFILIATES, ANY PERFORMANCE OR NON-PERFORMANCE OF DOXY SERVICES, OR ANY OTHER PRODUCT, SERVICE OR OTHER ITEM, WHETHER UNDER CONTRACT, STATUTE, STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHER THEORY, EXCEED THE AMOUNT OF THE FEES PAID BY YOU TO DOXY UNDER THESE TERMS IN THE TWELVE-MONTH PERIOD IMMEDIATELY PRECEDING THE EVENT GIVING RISE TO THE CLAIM FOR LIABILITY.
• You agree to indemnify and hold harmless Doxy Operators, their affiliates, contractors, licensors, and their respective directors, officers, employees and agents from and against any claims, actions, proceedings, investigations, demands, suits, costs, expenses and damages (including attorneys’ fees, fines or penalties imposed by any regulatory authority) arising out of or related to
i. your use of, or conduct in connection with, Doxy Services,
ii. your breach or our enforcement of these Terms, or
iii. your violation of any applicable law, regulation, or rights of any third party during your use of Doxy Services.
• If you are obligated to indemnify Doxy Operators, their affiliates, contractors, licensors, and their respective directors, officers, employees or agents pursuant to these Terms, Doxy will have the right, in its sole discretion, to control any action or proceeding and to determine whether Doxy wishes to settle, and if so, on what terms.
• Please be aware that all official announcements, news, promotions, competitions and airdrops will be listed on the official website of Doxy.
• USERS UNDERTAKE TO REFER TO THESE MATERIALS REGULARLY AND PROMPTLY.
• DOXY WILL NOT BE HELD LIABLE OR RESPONSIBLE IN ANY MANNER OF COMPENSATION SHOULD USERS INCUR PERSONAL LOSSES ARISING FROM IGNORANCE OR NEGLIGENCE OF THE ANNOUNCEMENTS.
A. Suspension of Doxy Accounts
• You agree that Doxy shall not be liable to you for any permanent or temporary modification of your Doxy Account, or suspension or termination of your access to all or any portion of Doxy Services.
• Doxy shall reserve the right to keep and use the transaction data or other information related to such Doxy Accounts. The above account controls may also be applied in the following cases:
i. The Doxy Account is subject to a governmental proceeding, criminal investigation or other pending litigation;
ii. We detect unusual activities in the Doxy Account;
iii. We detect unauthorized access to the Doxy Account;
iv. We are required to do so by a court order or command by a regulatory/government authority.
• In case of any of the following events, Doxy shall have the right to directly terminate these Terms by cancelling your Doxy Account, and shall enjoy the right but not the obligation to permanently freeze (cancel) the authorizations of your Doxy Account on Doxy and withdraw the corresponding Doxy Account thereof:
i. after Doxy terminates services to you;
ii. you allegedly register or register in any other person’s name as a Doxy User again, directly or indirectly;
iii. the information that you have provided is untruthful, inaccurate, outdated or incomplete; iv. when these Terms are amended, you state your unwillingness to accept the amended Terms by applying for cancellation of your Doxy Account or by other means;
v. you request that Doxy Services be terminated; and
vi. any other circumstances where Doxy deems it should terminate Doxy Services.
• Should your Doxy Account be terminated, the account and transactional information won’t be stored with Doxy.
• In addition, if a transaction is unfinished during the account termination process, Doxy shall have the right to notify your counterparty of the situation at that time.
• If Doxy is informed that any Digital Assets or funds held in your Doxy Account are stolen or otherwise are not lawfully possessed by you, Doxy may, but has no obligation to, place an administrative hold on the affected funds and your Doxy Account.
• If Doxy does lay down an administrative hold on some or all of your funds or Doxy Account, Doxy may continue such hold until such time as the dispute has been resolved and evidence of the resolution acceptable to Doxy has been provided to Doxy in a form acceptable to Doxy.
• Doxy will not involve itself in any such dispute or the resolution of the dispute. You agree that Doxy will have no liability or responsibility for any such hold, or for your inability to withdraw Digital Assets or funds or execute trades during the period of any such hold.
C. Remaining Funds After Doxy Account Termination
Once a Doxy Account is closed/withdrawn, all remaining account balance (which includes charges and liabilities owed to Doxy) will be payable immediately to Doxy. Upon payment of all outstanding charges to Doxy (if any), Users will have 5 business days to withdraw all Digital Assets or funds from the account.
D. Remaining Funds After Doxy Account Termination Due to Fraud, Violation of Law, or Violation of These Terms Doxy maintains full custody of the Digital Assets, funds and User data/information which may be turned over to governmental authorities in the event of Doxy Accounts’ suspension/closure arising from fraud investigations, investigations of violation of law or violation of these Terms.
VIII. No Financial Advice
• Doxy is not your broker, intermediary, agent, or advisor and has no fiduciary relationship or obligation to you in connection with any trades or other decisions or activities effected by you using Doxy Services.
• No communication or information provided to you by Doxy is intended as, or shall be considered or construed as, investment advice, financial advice, trading advice, or any other sort of advice.
• Unless otherwise specified in these Terms, all trades are executed automatically, based on the parameters of your order instructions and in accordance with posted trade execution procedures, and you are solely responsible for determining whether any investment, investment strategy or related transaction is appropriate for you according to your personal investment objectives, financial circumstances and risk tolerance, and you shall be solely responsible for any loss or liability therefrom.
• You should consult legal or tax professionals regarding your specific situation. Doxy does not recommend that any Digital Asset should be bought, earned, sold, or held by you. Before making the decision to buy, sell or hold any Digital Asset, you should conduct your own due diligence and consult your financial advisors prior to making any investment decision.
• Doxy will not be held responsible for the decisions you make to buy, sell, or hold Digital Asset based on the information provided by Doxy.
IX. Compliance with Local Laws
• It is Users’ responsibility to abide by local laws in relation to the legal usage of Doxy Services in their local jurisdiction as well as other laws and regulations applicable to Users.
• Users must also factor, to the extent of their local laws all aspects of taxation, the withholding, collection, reporting and remittance to their appropriate tax authorities.
• ALL USERS OF DOXY SERVICES ACKNOWLEDGE AND DECLARE THAT THEIR FUNDS COME FROM LEGITIMATE SOURCES AND DO NOT ORIGINATE FROM ILLEGAL ACTIVITIES;
• USERS AGREE THAT DOXY WILL REQUIRE THEM TO PROVIDE OR OTHERWISE COLLECT THE NECESSARY INFORMATION AND MATERIALS AS PER RELEVANT LAWS OR GOVERNMENT ORDERS TO VERIFY THE LEGALITY OF THE SOURCES AND USE OF THEIR FUNDS.
• Doxy maintains a stance of cooperation with law enforcement authorities globally and will not hesitate to seize, freeze, terminate Users’ accounts and funds which are flagged out or investigated by legal mandate.
XI. Resolving Disputes: Forum, Arbitration, Class Action Waiver PLEASE READ THIS SECTION CAREFULLY, AS IT INVOLVES A WAIVER OF CERTAIN RIGHTS TO BRING LEGAL PROCEEDINGS, INCLUDING AS A CLASS ACTION.
A. Notice of Claim and Dispute Resolution Period.
Please contact Doxy first!
Doxy wants to address your concerns without resorting to formal legal proceedings, if possible.
If you have a dispute with Doxy, then you should contact Doxy and a ticket number will be assigned.
Doxy will attempt to resolve your dispute internally as soon as possible.
The parties agree to negotiate in good faith to resolve the dispute (which discussions shall remain confidential and be subject to applicable rules protecting settlement discussions from use as evidence in any legal proceeding).
In the event the dispute cannot be resolved satisfactorily, and you wish to assert a legal claim against Doxy, then you agree to set forth the basis of such claim in writing in a “Notice of Claim,” as a form of prior notice to Doxy.
The Notice of Claim must (1) describe the nature and basis of the claim or dispute, (2) set forth the specific relief sought, (3) provide the original ticket number, and (4) include your Doxy account email.
The Notice of Claim should be submitted to an email address or hyperlink provided in your correspondence with Doxy.
After you have provided the Notice of Claim to Doxy, the dispute referenced in the Notice of Claim may be submitted by either Doxy or you to arbitration in accordance with paragraph 2 of this Section, below.
For the avoidance of doubt, the submission of a dispute to Doxy for resolution internally and the delivery of a Notice of Claim to Doxy are prerequisites to commencement of an arbitration proceeding (or any other legal proceeding).
During the arbitration, the amount of any settlement offer made by you or Doxy shall not be disclosed to the arbitrator.
You and Doxy agree that any dispute, claim, or controversy between you and Doxy (and/or Doxy Operators) arising in connection with or relating in any way to these Terms or to your relationship with Doxy (and/or Doxy Operators) as a user of Doxy Services (whether based in contract, tort, statute, fraud, misrepresentation, or any other legal theory, and whether the claims arise during or after the termination of these Terms) will be determined by mandatory final and binding individual (not class) arbitration, except as set forth below under Exceptions to Agreement to Arbitrate.
You and Doxy Operators further agree that the arbitrator shall have the exclusive power to rule on his or her own jurisdiction, including without limitation any objections with respect to the existence, scope or validity of the Agreement to Arbitrate, or to the arbitrability of any claim or counterclaim.
Arbitration is more informal than a lawsuit in court.
THERE IS NO JUDGE OR JURY IN ARBITRATION, AND COURT REVIEW OF AN ARBITRATION AWARD IS LIMITED.
There may be more limited discovery than in court.
The arbitrator must follow this agreement and can award the same damages and relief as a court (including, if applicable, attorney fees), except that the arbitrator may not award declaratory or injunctive relief in favour of anyone but the parties to the arbitration.
The arbitration provisions set forth in this Section will survive termination of these Terms. Arbitration Rules.
The arbitration shall be subject to the Arbitration Rules of the concerned country. The arbitration will be administered by the Arbitration Centre.
Any arbitration will be conducted in the English language.
Regardless of the manner in which the arbitration is conducted, the arbitrator shall issue a reasoned written decision sufficient to explain the essential findings and conclusions on which the decision and award, if any, are based.
JUDGMENT ON ANY ARBITRAL AWARD MAY BE GIVEN IN ANY COURT HAVING JURISDICTION OVER THE PARTY (OR OVER THE ASSETS OF THE PARTY) AGAINST WHOM SUCH AN AWARD IS RENDERED.
Time for Filing: ANY ARBITRATION AGAINST DOXY OPERATORS MUST BE COMMENCED BY FILING A REQUEST FOR ARBITRATION WITHIN ONE (1) YEAR, AFTER THE DATE THE PARTY ASSERTING THE CLAIM FIRST KNOWS OR REASONABLY SHOULD KNOW OF THE ACT, OMISSION OR DEFAULT GIVING RISE TO THE CLAIM; AND THERE SHALL BE NO RIGHT TO ANY REMEDY FOR ANY CLAIM NOT ASSERTED WITHIN THAT TIME PERIOD.
THIS ONE YEAR LIMITATION PERIOD IS INCLUSIVE OF THE INTERNAL DISPUTE RESOLUTION PROCEDURE SET FORTH IN PARAGRAPH 1 OF THIS SECTION, ABOVE. THERE SHALL BE NO RIGHT TO ANY REMEDY FOR ANY CLAIM NOT ASSERTED WITHIN THAT TIME PERIOD.
If applicable law prohibits a one-year limitation period for asserting claims, any claim must be asserted within the shortest time period permitted by applicable law.
Process; Notice: The party who intends to seek arbitration after the expiration of the Dispute Resolution Period set forth, must submit a request to the ADR in accordance with the Arbitration Rules of the concerned country.
If we request arbitration against you, we will give you notice at the email address or mailing address you have provided.
You agree that any notice sent to this email or mailing address shall be deemed effective for all purposes, including without limitation to determinations of adequacy of service.
It is your obligation to ensure that the email address and/or mailing address on file with Doxy is up-to-date and accurate.
Seat of Arbitration: The seat of the arbitration shall be as per the issue raised .
Place of Hearing: The location of any in-person arbitration hearing shall be as per the nature of dispute raised , unless otherwise agreed to by the parties.
Governing Law: These Terms (including this arbitration agreement) shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with the International Chamber of Commerce Arbitration Rules, 2021.
Confidentiality: The parties agree that the arbitration shall be kept confidential. The existence of the arbitration, any non public information provided in the arbitration, and any submissions, orders or awards made in the arbitration (together, the “Confidential Information”) shall not be disclosed to any non-party except the tribunal, the parties, their counsel, experts, witnesses, accountants and auditors, insurers and reinsurers, and any other person necessary to the conduct of the arbitration. Notwithstanding the foregoing, a party may disclose Confidential Information to the extent that disclosure may be required to fulfill a legal duty, protect or pursue a legal right, or enforce or challenge an award in bona fide legal proceedings.
This confidentiality provision shall survive termination of these Terms and of any arbitration brought pursuant to these Terms.
C. Class Action Waiver.
You and Doxy agree that any claims relating to these Terms or to your relationship with Doxy as a user of Doxy Services (whether based in contract, tort, statute, fraud, misrepresentation, or any other legal theory, and whether the claims arise during or after the termination of these Terms) shall be brought against the other party in an arbitration on an individual basis only and not as a plaintiff or class member in a purported class or representative action.
You and Doxy further agree to waive any right for such claims to be brought, heard, or arbitrated as a class, collective, representative, or private attorney general action, to the extent permissible by applicable law.
Doxy reserves the right to update, modify, revise, suspend, or make any future changes to Section X regarding the parties’ Agreement to Arbitrate, subject to applicable law.
You hereby consent and agree that it is your responsibility to ensure that your understanding of this Section is up to date.
Subject to the applicable law, your continued use of your Doxy account shall be deemed to be your acceptance of any modifications to Section X regarding the parties’ Agreement to Arbitrate.
You agree that if you object to the modifications to Section X, Doxy may block access to your account pending closure of your account.
If any portion of these Terms are adjudged to be invalid or unenforceable for any reason or to any extent, the remainder of these Terms will remain valid and enforceable and the invalid or unenforceable portion will be given effect to the greatest extent permitted by law, pending closure of your account.
A. Independent Parties. Doxy is an independent contractor but not an agent of you in the performance of these Terms. These Terms shall not be interpreted as facts or evidence of an association, joint venture, partnership, or franchise between the parties.
B. Entire Agreement. These Terms constitute the entire agreement between the parties regarding use of Doxy Services and will supersede all prior written or oral agreements between the parties.
C. Interpretation and Revision. Doxy reserves the right to alter, revise, modify, and/or change these Terms at any time. All changes will take effect immediately upon being published on Doxy websites. It is your responsibility to regularly check relevant pages on our websites/applications to confirm the latest version of these Terms. If you do not agree to any such modifications, your only remedy is to terminate your usage of Doxy Services and cancel your account. You agree that, unless otherwise expressly provided in these Terms, Doxy will not be responsible for any modification or termination of Doxy Services by you or any third party, or suspension or termination of your access to Doxy Services.
D. Force Majeure. Doxy will not be liable for any delay or failure to perform as required by these Terms because of any cause or condition beyond Doxy’s reasonable control.
E. Severability. If any portion of these Terms is held invalid or unenforceable, such invalidity or enforceability will not affect the other provisions of these Terms, which will remain in full force and effect, and the invalid or unenforceable portion will be given effect to the greatest extent possible.
F. Assignment. You may not assign or transfer any right to use Doxy Services or any of your rights or obligations under these Terms without prior written consent from Doxy , including any right or obligation related to the enforcement of laws or the change of control. Doxy may assign or transfer any or all of its rights or obligations under these Terms, in whole or in part, without notice or obtaining your consent or approval.
G. Waiver. The failure of one party to require performance of any provision will not affect that party’s right to require performance at any time thereafter. .
At the same time, the waiver of one party to seek recovery for the other party’s violation of these Terms or any provision of applicable terms shall not constitute a waiver by that party of any subsequent breach or violation by the other party or of the provision itself.
I. Contact Information.
For more information on Doxy, you may refer to the company and license information found on Doxy websites.